In 1995 Finiconsult developed the first version of F-Valuation software.
Now version 8 appeared and is fully Vista-compatible. All well-known unique tools are updated.
- Discount Rate/Wacc! Tools to determine an objective risk premium from 107 years online stock exchange history based upon any combination of up to 7 conceivable techniques
- Forecast assumptions! Assumptions may be determined now automatically and objective by well known standard statistical forecast techniques based on four years of history. With unlikely outcomes, probability filters may be applied automatically.
- Continuing value! The continuing value assumption may be calculated now automatically and objective in accordance with the motivated continuing value recommendation.
- Methods! F-Valuation determines always the results of all current valuation methods.
- Modules! F-Valuation contains modules to import, export or consolidate. There are versions for several countries, languages and tax systems.
F-Valuation provides an automated and therefore objective valuation recommendation as a platform for (the start of) a discussion. It may limit also your risk if the valuation result is contested. Also the value of just one share can be determined now. With a research licence the fundamental value of common shares of all listed companies in one or more countries may be compared now with their price in one automated valuation procedure. The resulting automatic selection of shares with the highest value/price relation has proven to beat every index. At present you still need a data feed from a data supplier.
A free demo may be downloaded from:
France or in the
The very last version in each country may be bought with the links:
Germany or in the
For any question please Email. For contact details and company profile see: Profile.